- Parade-September 14th @ 6 pm
- Floats must be completely ready in the parking lot by 5:30 p.m.
- Juniors/Seniors must move their cars after school
- Each club needs to bring at least 10 canned foods to donate to Capitol Area Food Bank!
- Show up to PEP RALLY in the big gym, which will immediately follow parade! (approx. start @ 7 pm)
- Beau and Sweetheart!
- Posters are due to Ms. Martinez by 9/9/2016!!
- Sponsors must be on campus when you're decorating, or else you'll be asked to leave! You MAY NOT decorate before Tuesday, Sept. 13th at 4:15 or after 6:30 to make things fair for all clubs! Check with your sponsor for THEME/HALLWAY confirmations!
- Vote for Homecoming King and Queen! Check your student email by Thursday Sept. 8th!
Pride and Patriotism: Date: Sept 12-16
Participate in Spirit Week! Dress up on different days of the week. Sign in (Ms. Martinez's room) to get 1 hour per day for dressing up! What an awesome deal!
- Monday- Pride in our Country! Wear red, white, and blue!
- Tuesday-TWIN with a friend!
- Wednesday-Dress up as fictional character! (NO masks/costumes blocking the face. Must be school dress code appropriate.)
- Thursday-Warriors through the decades!
- Seniors- 90s
- Friday-Pride in our school! Wear a Westwood shirt! GOOOOO WWOOOODDDDDD!!
Tues, September 27th during lunches in Ms. Martinez's Room D1323
- EE - Watt Watchers: Get one whooooooole hour for working for only ten minutes to check if teachers turned off their lights!
Wed, September 28th at 8:20am in D1323
- CS - Making Care Packages for Austin’s Homeless!
Wed, September 28th at 8:15am or 4:20 to 5:00 pm in D1323
- TAPP - Making Teacher Birthday Cards
Thurs, September 29th at 8:15am in D1323
- DASH - Seatbelt Safety Event!