Reminder: if you wish to run for office to have a position for the 2017-2018 school year, you MUST have a minimum of 50 total hours/points by March 1st. If you need to check your hours, please look on our website! http://westwoodstuco.weebly.com/
Wed-Fri, Jan 11-13 after school until 5:15pm in D1323
- CS- Teacher Help Days: Help teachers with random tasks! Bring a friend!
- Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LkMhKLpHCb_AJNTLFGBB5tWLUnt1xt5jdNpo8CbvDcg/edit?usp=sharing
Wed, Jan 18 after school in D1323
- P&P- National Popcorn Day Social: Come for popcorn&games!
Thurs, Jan 19 at 8:15am and 4:20pm in D1323
- TAPP- Hall Decoration
Sat, Jan 21 from 9am-11am at Paredes MS
- EE- Garden Restoration
Mon, Jan 23 after school until 5:15pm in D1323
- EE- Flowers for Bees
Due Fri, Jan 27
- DASH- Seatbelt Safety: Winner receives a prize!
- Take a selfie while wearing a seat belt and tweet it to @westwoodstuco OR email it to us!
Fri, Jan 27 sign in at D1323
- P&P- Pro Bowl: Wear your favorite professional football team's jersey/shirt! Questions? Email Ms. Martinez @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Sat, Jan 28 9am-12pm at University Presbyterian Church
2203 San Antonio Street between 22nd and 23rd Streets
- CS- Micah 6 Food Pantry Volunteer: Closed toed shoes and signed release form are required!
Fri, Feb 24 and Sat, Feb 25, help is needed for the Area Convention for Latin Students at Westwood HS.
- Shifts on Feb 24th are from 4:20pm - 10:30pm and shifts on Feb 25th are from 7:00am - 7:00pm
- Link: https://signup.com/client/invitation/6775657374/1696369/false#!1696369/false/false
- Hosted by WHS Junior Classical League (Latin Club).
- Receive hours: check in/out as Westwood Student Council and email us!!