Fri, Oct 14th from 7:45am-8:55am in the Main Office across from Mr. Acosta's room
- TAPP- Bosses' Day: We will be serving breakfast to our administrators!
Thurs, Oct 20th at 8:15am in D1323
- TAPP- Ghost Lollipops: For the teachers!
- We need donations for coffee filters, Blow Pops Lollipops, and ribbon in Halloween colors!
Thurs, Oct 20th at 4:25pm-4:50pm in Ms. Martinez's room D1323
- CS- Cards for Heartland: Making cards for those in retirement homes!
Tues, Oct 25th during lunch in the cafeteria
- DASH- Red Ribbon Week Awareness Banner: Handprinting and Signing!
Thurs, Oct 27th at 8:20am in D1323
- CS- Cranes for Cancer: Making origami cranes for those in serious medical conditions!
Thurs, Oct 27th at 8:15am in D1323
- TAPP- Twix or Treat: For the teachers!
- We need Twix, Cellophane bags, and ribbon in: orange, black, purple, white, navy blue, dark green.
Thurs, Oct 27th during all lunches in D1323
- EE- Waste Free Lunch: Giving cookies to kids using reusable containers!
- Please bring Halloween-themed cookies if possible!
Thurs, Oct 27th after school in D1323
- P&P- October Social & Halloween Olympics: Food, pumpkin painting, and a Halloween costume contest! There will be a prize for the contest!
Mon, Oct 24th to Fri, Oct 28th
- DASH- Red Ribbon Dress Up Week
- Mon, 24th- Peace out drugs: Wear tie dye clothes
- Tues, 25th- Team up against drugs: Wear a team jersey
- Wed, 26th- Be a hero, don’t be influenced by drugs: Wear camo, red, or red, white and blue
- Thurs, 27th- We’re too smart to do drugs: Dress up like a nerd or wear a college shirt
- Fri, 28th- Dream of a Drug Free World: Pajama Day!
- Outfits MUST be SCHOOL APPROPRIATE!
- Sign in for hours in D1323
Mon, Nov 7th
- P&P- Mock Election: Vote for your favorite presidential candidate during 6th block!
- Athletes, be sure to remind your coaches to stay inside for the beginning of class to vote.
All throughout the school year
- EE- Battery Recycling: Collecting used batteries to prevent improper disposal of batteries
- There will be donation boxes in the patio and front office.
All throughout the school year
- PP- FASFA: FAFSA is a great way for seniors to get financial aid
- The school with the most registration receives a special prize!
- To register: Go to RRHS with your parents on the 24th OR go to https://collegeinsight.com/
Prom Fundraiser on Thursday, December 1, 2016
- All proceeds go to prom
- WE NEED LIVE AUCTION ITEMS: Actual items OR services (e.g. free bike, tutoring) OR local business donations
- Parents can compete in the chili competition! Spread the word!
- If you know someone that would like to donate or compete, let Rohith Mandavilli or Faith Song know and email email@example.com
- We will send out a spreadsheet for volunteers later this month.
- Deadline to apply for a club for the 2016-2017 school year is December 1, 2016. All new club applications received after December 1st will not be considered until September 2017.
- All clubs must make a basket for Holiday Affair!
- Emails regarding basket themes for clubs will be sent out later.
- Facebook Group: Westwood Student Council
- Snapchat: westwood.stuco
Club Announcements at Meetings
By the weekend before monthly meetings, email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like anything on the PowerPoint!